Technical Project Manager (DevSecOps, Data Analytics, AI/ML)
IT Automation LLC is seeking a Program Manager to lead our Data Analytics Team with AI/ML initiatives to support our client. The scope of this contract is to provide the design, architecture, configuration, development, and maintenance of the existing technological solution and enhancement of the analytical capabilities by evolving the legacy environment.
The current responsibility include and not limited to conducting analysis for a complete re-architecture to their Analytics Platform using cutting-edge technologies, such as data visualization tools, no- SQL (Structured Query Language) querying, improve and deploy real-time data integration methods for analytics and decision-making, streamline big data analytics using Apache Spark and open source tools, explore opportunities into data science using Python programming and AI/ML.
The Program Manager will be responsible for:
- Lead the development and execution of the migration plan to ensure successful implementation of technology tools to meet program goals.
- Serve as the client's primary point of contact for the AI/ML program, and keeping the corporate leadership informed of progress and status.
- Establish and maintain multiple Agile development teams and lead multiple Agile Analytics engagements with the support of Scrum Masters from cross-functional teams.
- Develop and program Plan and Schedule for the entire program across scope, schedule, resources, risk, quality, etc. and monitor the on-going execution of these areas.
- Ensure that contract requirements deliverables and service levels are met with a high level of client satisfaction. This includes the development of a Quality Control Plan, AI Tools migration efforts and Implementation to ensure high quality deliverables and standards of performance.
- Keep the technical designees updated on all aspects of the contract and make them aware of any contract issues in a timely manner.
- Lead the development of briefing materials, delivering briefings, participating in meetings with our client and 3rd party vendors, and present program content.
- Maintain a Planning Increment Roadmap that denotes planned user stories, timely reports to senior management on variation and changes to the Roadmap.
- Provide information on compliance with the contract performance parameters in the format agreed-upon with the client during monthly Program Management Review meetings.
- Maintain a Risk Registry in the format agreed-upon with the client (JIRA preferred) and report major risks during monthly Program Management Review meetings.
- Lead the program team in the following areas:
- Advanced Data Analytics and Machine Learning
- Create Dashboard Metrics and Reports
- Develop Legacy Systems Integration
- Design and Architect AI/ML plan for the new Platform
- Implementation and Support Modernization of digital services and security operations (DevSecOps)
- Legacy Operational Maintenance (O&M)Automated Testing and Deployment Activities
- Configuration Management and Change Control
- User Training, production support
- A minimum of Bachelor's Degree in Management of Technology, Management Information Systems, Computer Science Engineering or a related field
- An overall industry experience of 5+ years working in the same capacity and possess strong leadership skills
- Experience working in a matrix organization
- Experience working in the capacity of IT Project Manager for over 3+ years
- Strong leadership, diplomatic and motivational skills including the ability to lead across business and technology organizations
- Experience leading, motivating, and managing various project and program team sizes, including internal and external resources, while holding team accountable for performance
- Strong experience presenting to executive sponsors and demonstrated communication skills; both written and oral with technical and non-technical staff, all levels of management