IT Automation, LLC is looking for experienced Healthcare Business Analyst who is skilled in Care Management, Health Policy Management and Public Health Administration environments. The qualified candidate will demonstrate expertise in Clinical documentation from Physician Practice Management, Patient Health Records and EMR data management, Clinical and Financial data integration for healthcare Claims generation and EDI file systems. The analyst will provide Information Technology Services to a leading Health Information Systems (HIS) that provide outpatient and ambulatory care services, and comprehensive care to patients and their families in the state of New York.
A minimum of Bachelor's Degree in Public Health Administration, General Health, Epidemiology, Biostatistics, Clinical Data Management (EMR Records) and or related field.
• Advanced SQL skills, ability to query Clinical database for patient records, generate patient reports using SSRS, MS Excel and Business Intelligence tools
• Provide Clinical documentation to support clinical users, nursing & physician staff using clinical practice standards and present system workflows, system design and data flows and integration components
• Assist Product and Program management in the design, development and delivery of clinical reports, perform data mapping and data integration, execute batch processes in reports generation
• Develop test plans and test scripts, provide analytical expertise to support data quality improvements and recommend methods to minimize clinical workload
• Manage health outcome projects and act as a liaison between clients (Physician group, Nursing Staff, Healthcare Workers, Clinical Officers, etc.,) and the IT teams to meet business requirements
• Meet with Regulatory board and deliver presentation on work accomplishments to meet IT and HIPAA compliance
• Provide data mapping, XML conversion mapping and de-serialization of EDI formatted data into XML and resolve technical issues in data conversion process
• Respond to physician's issues and incidents regarding the clinical aspects of Epic EMR suite - MyChart, Resolute, CPOE and Epic Cadence for outpatient Scheduling, Work-queues and Patient Visits
• Collaborate with program and project management teams, deliver weekly status reports, manage product backlog, sprint backlog and create backlog burn down charts to demonstrate work progress and escalate issue
• Atlassian Jira, Clinical Documentation, SSRS, SSIS, SQL, Labs, Radiology, Epic EMR, XML, Web Services, HIPAA 5010, EDI, ANSI X12, Microsoft Office365, Statistical Analysis, Python, Artificial Intelligence
Call: 919-589-3928 (O)