This is an internal position with our company. As a Business Office Manager, you will take the responsibility of carrying out your daily tasks and assigned duties while demonstrating core values of compassion, honesty, integrity, respect and passion. You are expected to provide innovative, responsible results with the creation and implementation of new ideas and concepts that continually improve systems and processes to achieve superior results.
The primary purpose of this position is to manage the business office in Technical Staffing and Talent Management environment.
- Responsible for the supervision, hiring and training of the business office staff
- Responsible for coordinating and directing the day to day responsibilities of the business office staff
- Ensures the business office functions are adequately staffed to minimize gaps in coverage
- Supervise/manage/direct the selection, training, development, appraisal of employees and office personnel
- Report all unsafe activities to supervisor and/or Human Resources
- Bachelors degree from a four-year college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Must possess a minimum of one (1) year experience in a business office setting with Technology Staffing experience
- Prior supervisor experience in a business office setting preferred
- Technology Staffing
- Business Development
- Experience using MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Employee Retention Program
- Comply with safety policies, practices and procedures