Business Analyst (Multiple Positions with National Placement out of Wake County, NC). Masters with six (6) months of IT related experience.
- Degree must be in either, Computers, Engineering, Information Systems, Management, Business or IT related field.
- Any suitable combination of education, training or experience is acceptable.
- Will analyze, design, develop, test, administer, customize and implement IT related applications using skills in SQL, Java, REST, JSON, XML, Tableau, Power BI, and BI
- Able to relocate to multiple client sites when/if required.
- Work hours: 9 am - 5 pm ET, 40 hrs/wk.
Ref# SOFT-0379 ITA4 and email resume to email@example.com
Address: IT Automation, LLC
101 Gathering Park Circle, Suite 202, Cary, NC 27519.
IT Automation is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D.
This position is within the Data & Analytics group with our close partner in Financial and Retail Banking domain and the team is specifically looking for Data Lake experience. The project objective is to deliver business insights through advanced analytics and reporting on Big Data platforms.
- Responsible person will be a single-point-of-contact for all data & analytics needs for specific set of business initiatives
- Gain an understanding of the organization’s business processes relevant to the project’s goals and objectives
- Understand and translate business needs into business requirements (user stories and acceptance criteria) and associated activities
- Apply business knowledge and facilitative expertise to resolve reporting & analytics issues across one or more areas of the business and across multiple projects
- Lead information gathering sessions to understand current and potential customer needs
- Reverse engineer existing legacy reports to map out as-is functionality, document them and present it to the business teams
- Work with business users & data architects to translate business rules into data transformation procedures
- Assist with managing the product backlog, release backlog and Sprint backlog
- A minimum of Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, IT Management of Technology or related field
- An overall industry experience of 2+ years working in the same capacity and possess strong analytical skills
Call # 919-589-3928 (Jas)
- 0 - 2 yrs of experience working in the position of Business Analyst
- Experience working with Data Integration teams and have strong desire to work on advanced data management technologies and platforms
- Creative, innovative and have the ability to lead cross functional teams in requirements management
- Experience leading, motivating, and managing various project and program team sizes, including internal and external resources, while holding team accountable for performance
- Strong experience presenting to executive sponsors and demonstrated communication skills; both written and oral with technical and non-technical staff, all levels of management