Technology reinforces people and processes to enhance business outcome. The changing nature of businesses in Scope, Technology, Competitiveness and Customer preferences means you must continuously learn to adapt by shifting priorities and use cost-effective tools for a successful project implementation.
Our Business Analysts can help your IT teams to formulate cogent strategies through observation, interviews, workshops and continuous exploration. We aim at identifying focus areas to streamline business processes, business operations, improve productivity and reduce waste, thereby leading to customer satisfaction and better revenue generation. Our teams forge stronger relationships across businesses by meeting regularly with business stakeholder, subject matter experts and focus groups to identify key performance indicators, share expertise and create opportunities.
Quick access to data is the key to build fact driven analysis
Our Data Analysts are experts in the industry and extremely knowledgeable in transforming transactional data into informational insights for Business Intelligence. Whether you are looking for better data management techniques to grow your IT presence, or to be heard over the vast ocean of digital platforms, we are your knight in shining armours. The key to manage your data effectively and efficiently is by implementing data governance and build models to predict and optimize the outcome. Our teams can empower your businesses, manage data by thorough guidance and accelerate the speed of data delivery with high quality and performance.
We are industry experts in delivering scalable solutions across 4X platforms – IaaS, PaaS, DaaS and SaaS.
Business Analysis – What we do:
- Understand business goals and objectives
- Elicit and Gather system and software requirements
- Create Product Backlog, conduct walk-throughs and Storyboard presentations
- Demonstrate site layouts, mock-up screens, prototypes and wireframes
- Document Business Process Change initiatives and Re-engineering
- Provide Change Management and Change Control
- Interact with user groups, stakeholders and focus groups
- Deliver Release Planning and Implementation techniques
- Lead by example
Data Analysis – What we do:
- Work with data stewards and data engineering teams
- Elicit and Gather data specifications, source data requirements
- Create Data Model, Data Mapping and Data Profiling requirements
- Provide roadmap for ETL and data warehouse engineering
- Measure, inspect and review data to meet quality standards
- Implement Data Visualization for Business Intelligence and Reporting
- Extend, refactor and re-engineer data for Cloud Services Implementation
- Inspect, adopt and leverage benefits for Big Data convergence